ComeToJamaica.com Terms and Conditions of Use
- Terms - By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License - Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ComeToJamaica.com's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ComeToJamaica.com's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ComeToJamaica.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer - The materials on ComeToJamaica.com's website are provided "as is". ComeToJamaica.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ComeToJamaica.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations - In no event shall ComeToJamaica.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ComeToJamaica.com's Internet site, even if ComeToJamaica.com or a ComeToJamaica.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata - The materials appearing on ComeToJamaica.com's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ComeToJamaica.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. ComeToJamaica.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. ComeToJamaica.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links - ComeToJamaica.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ComeToJamaica.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law - Any claim relating to ComeToJamaica.com's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- User Submitted Content - ComeToJamaica.com contains multiple opportunites for user interaction with the website including but not limited to comments, calendar listings, photo contests, etc. Proper behavior is expected at all time and a user may not:
ComeToJamaica.com reserves the right, but disclaims any obligation or responsibility, to remove User Content that violates this Agreement, as determined by ComeToJamaica.com in its sole discretion. You acknowledge that ComeToJamaica.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in ComeToJamaica.com's sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including but not limited to, terminating their user account and/or reporting such User Content, conduct, or activity to law enforcement authorities.
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to content that is: unlawful; threatening; harmful; abusive; pornographic or includes nudity; offensive; harassing; excessively violent; tortuous; defamatory; invasive of another?s privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, contract or other rights; false or misleading; obscene; vulgar; libelous; hateful; or discriminatory.
- Violate the rights of others including patent, trademark, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights.
- Harass or harm another person.
- Exploit or endanger a minor.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity.
- Introduce or engage in activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network.
- Interfere with, damage, disable, disrupt, impair, create an undue burden on, or gain unauthorized access to the ComeToJamaica.com services, including ComeToJamaica.com servers, networks or accounts.
- Cover, remove, disable, block or obscure advertisements or other portions of the ComeToJamaica.com services.
- Use technology or any automated system such as scripts or bots in order to collect usernames, passwords, email addresses or other data from the ComeToJamaica.com services or to circumvent or modify any security technology or software that is part of the ComeToJamaica.com services.
- Send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages or other unsolicited bulk communications of any kind through the ComeToJamaica.com services. If you do so, you acknowledge you will have caused substantial harm to Company, but that the amount of harm would be extremely difficult to measure.
- Solicit, collect or request any personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit an image or video of another person without that person?s consent.
- Engage in commercial activity (including but not limited to sales, contests, or sweepstakes) without ComeToJamaica.com prior written consent.
- Use the ComeToJamaica.com services to advertise or promote competing services.
- Use the ComeToJamaica.com services in a manner inconsistent with any and all Applicable Law.
- Attempt, facilitate or encourage others to do any of the foregoing.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that ComeToJamaica.com may access, preserve or disclose information you provide to ComeToJamaica.com, including User Content, when ComeToJamaica.com has a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is necessary in order to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of ComeToJamaica.com or their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of Users of the ComeToJamaica.com services or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law or legal process.
- Employment Opportunities - ComeToJamaica.com may, from time to time, post employment opportunities on ComeToJamaica.com and/or invite users to submit resumes to it. If you choose to submit your name, contact information, resume and/or other personal information to ComeToJamaica.com in response to employment listings, you are authorizing ComeToJamaica.com to utilize this information for all lawful and legitimate hiring and employment purposes. Nothing in this Agreement or contained in the ComeToJamaica.com services will constitute a promise by ComeToJamaica.com to contact, interview, hire or employ any individual who submits information to it, nor will anything in this Agreement or contained in the ComeToJamaica.com services constitute a promise that ComeToJamaica.com will review any or all of the information submitted to it by users of the ComeToJamaica.com services.
If there are any questions regarding the ComeToJamaica.com Terms and Conditions of Use you may contact us using the information below.
38 Main Street
Southampton, NY 11968